Bespoke social wine tastings and conversations with winemakers and owners of boutique wineries of the Western Cape. Join us for this informal and sociable tasting and dining experience every last Thursday of the month.
- Date: Thursday 24 June 2021
- Time: 18h00 for 18h30 – 21h00
- Venue: Magnolia Social Dining Lounge
Wine makers at our May event will be:
- Rudolph Steenkamp – Haskell Vineyards, Stellenbosch
- Billy Hughes – Hughes Family Wines, Swartland
- Christo Kotze – La Vierge Wines, Hemel-en-Aarde Valley
A bespoke and personal experience. Guests will have the opportunity to interact socially with the winemakers, getting to know their journey and wines, whilst having a sociable dining experience of Chef Stefan’s small plates cuisine.
R300 per person includes small plates dinner and tasting of nine wines.
Tickets available on Quicket: https://qkt.io/O9uvKC
Why not spend the night? Ditch the curfew, relax and savour the evening for only R500 extra per person sharing for two guests. Please contact Jenice on email@example.com to reserve your accommodation on the night.