Lurra Spa at Erinvale Estate Hotel & Spa is excited to announce that we stock the GF Skin Series from Thoclor Labs, a ground-breaking range taking the wellness industry by storm in the quest for the reversal of environmental skin damage, anti-aging, and skin health.
The GF Skin Series developed by Thoclor Labs, and backed by extensive research, makes the quest for youthful healthy skin a reality. Combining rejuvenation with healing means products are proven to give you the best skin possible.
THOCLOR contains pure HOCl, our body’s own immune molecule formed by our white blood cells. It plays a central role in our immunity and therefore stimulates true rejuvenation in the skin.
GF2 SKIN REJUVENATION SERIES
Reverses environmental sun damage and ageing skin
- Improves the skin’s texture
- Rebalance and rehydrate the epidermis
- Fade marks and age spots
- Boost collagen & elastin production
- Reinvigorate your skin’s health and healing
- Reduces epidermal thinning
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, HOCl has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne and rosacea. Its anti-inflammatory effect reduces redness and pain in infected areas.
GF1 AFTERCARE SKIN SERIES
Supports the skin after manipulation treatments
- Is ideal for skin exposed to laser treatment, dermabrasion and acid-induced skin peels, needling, waxing and manicures & pedicures
- It offers 60 – 70% faster healing
- Prevents infection, reduction in inflammation
- Effectively reduces redness, pain and swelling
- Lower risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and scarring
Using HOCl is completely safe and can be used on children and by pregnant woman. The US FDA has given HOCl a GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) certification, which is the highest safety classification possible.
We are receiving exceptional feedback on the Thoclor GF Skin Series and can highly recommend the products to our spa clients.
For more information and product sales contact us on +27 21 847 1682 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org