The hotel’s Courtyard Loft rooms exude a rustic charm in its peaceful setting. Mostly housed in the rendered historic building, the majority of the Courtyard rooms have high thatched roofs.
These rooms are situated on the ground floor of the hotel’s historic main building, leading directly onto charming garden patios, and overlooks the central courtyard.
The spacious Loft Suite with thatch roof has a King-size bed and a separate lounge and dining room area.
- Enjoy free internet at two dedicated stations in the Manor House. Complimentary Wireless internet connectivity is also available in all rooms.
- The hotel offers same-day laundry and next-day dry cleaning services.
- Complimentary onsite parking is available to all guests
- Room service is available between 07:00 – 22:00.
- Baby sitting services are available on request.
- The hotel offers 24-hours a day medical assistance.
- Transfers and tours available through our preferred supplier,
Axxess Africa, or ask our friendly Reception team.
- 230 Volt is used throughout the hotel. The 110/220 volt outlets in all the bathrooms are used for electric razors only.
Check-in time is from 14:00 unless prior arrangements have been made. Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 10:30 on the day of departure.
Requests for specific rooms and views are subject to availability and can unfortunately not be guaranteed.
Children under the age of 12 stay for free when sharing a room with a minimum of one adult in existing bedding.
The modalities of cancelling or changing your reservation at The Devon Valley Hotel will be subject to the cancellation policy of the Hotel and may vary per rate. Please search your preferred date and check what conditions apply.