Surrounded by the majestic Hottentots Holland Mountains and neighbouring the magnificent Erinvale Golf Course and world-class wine estates; only 30 minutes from Cape Town International Airport and the perfect starting point to explore the Garden Route.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT:
- Turn left onto the N2 Highway. Look for the directional sign marked “Somerset West”.
- Approximately 25km from the airport, take the R44 Broadway Boulevard Exit.
- Turn left at the first set of traffic lights.
- At the next traffic lights, turn right onto the Main Road.
- Travel past three sets of traffic lights.
- At the fourth set of traffic lights, turn left into Lourensford Road.
- Travel straight down Lourensford Road for approximately 4km past the Shell Select petrol station and past the perimeter fence of Erinvale Golf Club.
- Turn left after the golf course.
- Erinvale Estate Hotel & Spa is situated on your right before the main entrance of the Estate.
Tel: +27 21 847 1160
Fax: +27 21 847 1169
Jenice Levendal – firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings & Banqueting
E-mail – email@example.com
Tel: +27 21 847 1682
1 Erinvale Avenue
PO Box 2941
34º 07′ 30,20″ S
18º 88′ 83,10″ E
Click here for Directions.