There are three kinds of Luxury Rooms to choose from – the ground floor room with an adjoining terrace; and a first-floor room that looks out onto either the central courtyard or the manicured garden and spa pool, both of which are coupled with panoramic views of the Helderberg Mountains in the background to remind you why you’re here in the first place.
The 35-sqm sumptuous Luxury Rooms showcase a lounge seating area where you can put up your feet in front of the Smart TV (kitted out with streaming services and a full programme bouquet), even though we know you’re probably going to want to explore the surrounding vineyards, unwind at our award-winning spa, or try your hand at the 18-hole, Gary Player-designed golf course instead.
Once the day is done, the king-size bed with its 600 thread-count Sanders-Kauffmann linen waits on the other end of a relaxing bubble bath.
- TheraVine Amenities
- Sanders 600 thread-count cotton linen
- Kauffmann100% goose down duvet inners, Pillows, and mattress toppers
- 55” Samsung Art Frame Smart Television
- Extra pillows, throws and blankets
- DSTV (Satellite Television)
- Complimentary Fibre
- Extra Length King Size Beds
- Air-conditioning, Heating and Cooling
- Satin and non-slip hangers
- Nespresso Machine
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- USB ports and international adaptors
- Electronic Safe