The 22 airy Classic Rooms within the hotel’s lovingly-restored heritage building allow guests to imagine what it must have been like to live in the Helderberg region in the early 1700s, surrounded by some of South Africa’s oldest wine estates.
The 30-sqm Classic Rooms eloquently combine the region’s history with bespoke touchpoints, elegant finishings and classic furnishings guided by Clinton Savage Interiors and Architecture.
Meanwhile, the en-suite bathrooms, complete with bath and shower, include award-winning TheraVine amenities to create a homely ambiance so guests may relax after a thrilling day exploring this part of Somerset West and beyond.
- TheraVine Amenities
- Sanders 600 thread-count cotton linen
- Kauffmann100% goose down duvet inners, Pillows, and mattress toppers
- 55” Samsung Art Frame Smart Television
- Extra pillows, throws and blankets
- DSTV (Satellite Television)
- Complimentary Fibre
- Extra Length King Size Beds
- Air-conditioning, Heating and Cooling
- Satin and non-slip hangers
- Nespresso Machine
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- USB ports and international adaptors
- Electronic Safe