Each bedecked with a patio that either faces the luscious gardens or carefully-tended courtyard, the 19 ground-floor Premium Rooms are perfect to enjoy a morning cuppa, read a page-turner, or to indulge in a sundowner in the fresh air.
These rooms, ranging between 30–35 sqm, are a short walk along a pathway to the historic Cape Dutch Manor House, where the three restaurants – Stefan’s, the Magnolia Social Dining Lounge, and Oak Terrace and Bistro – await with cocktails and fine-dining options alike.
The four interleading rooms are ideal for families travelling with children looking to explore the sub-route of the Stellenbosch winelands without compromising on world-class style and comfort, combined with unbeatable South African hospitality.
- TheraVine Amenities
- Sanders 600 thread-count cotton linen
- Kauffmann100% goose down duvet inners, Pillows, and mattress toppers
- 55” Samsung Art Frame Smart Television
- Extra pillows, throws and blankets
- DSTV (Satellite Television)
- Complimentary Fibre
- Extra Length King Size Beds
- Air-conditioning, Heating and Cooling
- Satin and non-slip hangers
- Nespresso Machine
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- USB ports and international adaptors
- Electronic Safe